Are you guys sick of me yet? I think you now know more about me than the NSA….
41. I can bake three things really well: Orange Cranberry Loaf, Banana Nut Bread, and Dried Fruit Bread
42. Seinfeld taught me one thing: if you look really frustrated people will think you’re busy and leave you alone. Life taught me one thing: that does not work on children. Or husbands.
43. Crocheting relaxes me.
44. I had to do so many push ups in Basic Training that the Drill Sergeants called me “Private She~ra”. I kept getting in trouble for giggling.
45. Every summer I re~read Peyton Place and Valley of the Dolls. This is a habit I started when I was in graduate school to help me decompress.
46. I didn’t get the Assistant Director’s job at my library. I think this has disappointed me more than I thought it would.
47. I used to hate dresses and skirts but since I discovered thrifting, I’m obsessed.
48. When I was a kid, I used to say that I was only going to have enough eating utensils at my house for myself because I didn’t want people coming over and getting comfortable. I live in a house full of people.
49. I don’t sleep well. At all. This often results in me emailing myself work notes at 2 AM.
50. My first car was a custom painted Pontiac Fiero.
You can read other stuff about me by clicking here…
This post is inspired by Katie at Creole Wisdom.