It’s a lazy Sunday afternoon and I’m sitting here reviewing last week’s pictures from Fat Mum Slim’s Photo A Day Challenge. My inner critic is wishing that I’d been a bit more creative with the prompts but the quitter in me is celebrating the fact that I have 10 pictures posted.
- one of my favorite mugs from Earth and Wears
- what’s more colorful than shelves of books in a library?
- breakfast date with the hubs
- yes, our TV is hanging on the wall above the stairs
- kickin’ back in the recliner
- right now I’m totally diggin’ my boots from Sebago
- view of my kitchen in the hall mirror
- I drink coffee every day for your protection
- my little pink monkey usb
- I’m blind as a bat without my glasses
So that’s my week in review. Nothing super exciting, just a life that I thank God for every single day.
Are you on Instagram? If you are, give me a shout out, I’m 4daenelt!