Eep! This is my first time participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday and I’m pretty darned excited. I’ve been
stalking reading so many of your blogs and thinking Maybe this week I’ll join up but I haven’t had the nerve until now.
1. What Is It?
In the eighties, this item was responsible for a lot of bad contouring.
2. Children/Fur Babies Sleeping
Squeekerz isn’t shy about sharing his opinion about the camera, even when he’s sleeping.
The story of His birth gives me the greatest joy.
“Windows to the soul…”
What’s his is mine and what’s mine is his, but when it comes to Twinkies, I’m lucky if I get half.
Scavenger Hunt Sunday is hosted by Ramblings and Photos.
The rules for participation are:
- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is encouraged!
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive.
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) ~ you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours.
- Have fun!